“An Epicurean Odyssey” is my series of food, wine and travel books and range of roving sommelier products.
I self-published my first book – “An Epicurean Odyssey: A Road Trip Around New Zealand” via Lulu.com in Autumn 2011. For further information, please go to www.anepicureanodyssey.com
To purchase copies, please go to the Roving Sommelier Store.
The roving sommelier is the facilitator of liquid enjoyment and by sharing my knowledge, passion and stories, I will be your friendly tour guide on this epicurean odyssey. Essentially “An Epicurean Odyssey – A Road Trip Around New Zealand“ is a personalised journey through food and wine, embellished with many mouth-watering anecdotes and experiences, useful travel tips, tourist information, links to hundreds of websites and addresses and more than 80 recipes and wine pairings. It will be your essential guide to New Zealand and a must-read for real foodies, wine lovers and enthusiastic travellers - all packed into less than 300 pages.
Foreword written by David Cox (European Director of New Zealand Wine) and legendary Kiwi chef Peter Gordon (The Providores Restaurant) has contributed a few choice words.
“An Epicurean Odyssey – A Road Trip Around New Zealand” is available for purchase online:
via Amazon and at the following places in London:
- ”Woolfson and Tay” on Bermondsey Square SE1
- “Waterloo Wine” in Borough SE1
- “Books For Cooks” in Notting Hill W11
- “Around Wine” in Marylebone W1
- “Atelier des Chefs” in Marylebone W1
- ”The Providores Restaurant” in Marylebone W1
- “The Modern Pantry” in Clerkenwell EC1
- “New Street Wine Shop” in the City of London
and at various vineyards and cellar doors within New Zealand. Please check for details here.
From Winter 2011 onwards the book is available in eBook format, which also includes more updated content, images, photos, videos and links to hundreds of websites and blog articles and is downloadable to all your gadgets. In addition, you will be able to purchase the eBook at the Kindle Store.
Please note: A portion of my book sales will go towards the NZ Earthquake Appeal Fund.
- SECOND BOOK - “An Epicurean Odyssey: Sommelier Stories” was launched in January 2013. Printed copies only. For further information and/or to purchase your copy, please follow this link or go to www.sommelier-stories.com
- Copies of “An Epicurean Odyssey: Sommelier Stories” are also available at Books For Cooks in Notting Hill, London.
- 2 new calendars with beautiful photos for 2013 (including black and white) are available from early Autumn 2012.
These items, whether in printed or in digital format are the perfect gifts for any real foodie, wine lover and enthusiastic traveller.
PLEASE NOTE: Owing to the fact that nowadays it is very easy to fake products, including books/ebooks etc (especially via the internet), the ONLY PLACES ON THE INTERNET YOU WILL FIND GENUINE COPIES OF MY BOOKS are either via Lulu.com (the site I used to self-publish), my website (this one) or Amazon and Kindle Store for my ebook. If in doubt, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Follow my tweets and updates on Twitter @rovingsommelier
The epicurean odyssey continues…