“An Epicurean Odyssey”
Essentially, this is my range of roving sommelier food, wine and travel books and other products.
My second book "An Epicurean Odyssey: Sommelier Stories" is now available. It features many mouth-watering anecdotes, 'behind-the-scenes' stories and experiences, food and wine matching ideas and more than 90 bespoke recipes and wine pairings, links to hundreds of websites, blog articles, videos and much more. Printed copies only.
TO PURCHASE YOUR COPY PLEASE CLICK ON THE BUTTON
I'm currently working on a revised edition of my first book "An Epicurean Odyssey: A Road Trip Around New Zealand". Printed copies will be available in Autumn 2013.
I am available for pop ups, tastings, masterclasses, guest speaking, judging, events, social media activities, advice, mentoring, private tuition and freelance consultancy.
Please do not hesitate to CONTACT me should you need further information.
- An Epicurean Odyssey
- Food Writing
- Guest Blogger
- Online Shop
- Pop Ups
- Roving Sommelier
- Roving Sommelier “Down Under” in New Zealand
- Roving Sommelier at Alexeeva and Jones
- Roving Sommelier at Borough Market
- Roving Sommelier at the Marylebone Journal
- Roving Sommelier at Vini Italiani
- Roving Sommelier at William Curley
- Roving Sommelier TV on You Tube
- Social Media
- Sommelier Stories
- Useful Links
- Wine Writing
Warning: explode() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home4/robertg/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 830
Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home4/robertg/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 831
- Two wonderful Austrian dessert wines
- An interview with Patricia Michelson at La Fromagerie
- Getting the most from your AeroPress coffee and espresso maker
- A is for Akesson’s fine single plantation chocolate
- A great wine for BBQ lamb
- A fresh selection of wines @WaitroseWine
- Cod loins, cabbage, peas, beans and samphire
- Two Vin Doux Naturel wines from Domaine Cazes perfect for dessert
- Pearl barley risotto with butternut squash, pine nuts and goat’s cheese
- Hotel Chocolat launches a range of boozy chocolates
An Epicurean Odyssey Australia Australian Wine biodynamic Book Borough Market Central Otago Chardonnay Cheese Chef Court of Master Sommeliers eBook Fifth Floor Food and Wine Matching Food and wine matching food blogs Interviews La Tante Claire Les Caves de Pyrene Marlborough Marylebone New Zealand New Zealand Wine Growers Orrery Oxo Tower Photos Pinot Noir Providores Restaurant recipe Recipes Restaurant Reviews riesling Robert Giorgione Roving Sommelier Sauvignon Blanc Sommelier Sommelier Stories Syrah Tasting Notes Tasting Notes Videos wine blogs Wine Reviews Wine tasting You Tube